Monday, November 12, 2012

Long Weekend Home Day

Love these kind of days. Got all my work type tasks out of the way earlier this weekend (cleaning, errands, laundry etc) so that I could spend some time today doing the things that I really love.

Made some of these...

The kids favourite - good old chocolate chip cookies


And some of these...

My hubby's favourite - Whole Wheat Flax Blueberry Muffins


And this....

Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread

Oh, how I love to bake (and my family loves to eat, so it's a perfect combo!).
Now, for the final happiness of the day - back to some of this...



Hope you have had a wonderful, Remembering kind of weekend.


~Lisa

4 comments:

  1. This day looks wonderful! I bet all your quilted goods smell as delicious as your baked goods from being in the house while they were made...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the perfect kind of weekend! Your baked goods look delicious. Yum!
    YOur ovals are coming along, I like the pattern on the outer fabric is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely weekend! And a productive one if you cleaned too. I found that youtube link for you too about the curves. Apparently it is the easy way but I've never sewn any so I wouldn't know!
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlwVGoL4zV0

    ReplyDelete