Thursday, May 23, 2013

Joining in on the Fun - Blogger's Quilt Festival Entry #1

Hello all! I want to join in on the fun over at Amy's Creative Side and offer a couple of my quilts up for entry into the Blogger's Quilt Festival. First offering...


My Duplicity Mini

This quilt began as a take off from my original heart mini. Which was created in response to Jolene's beautiful heart quilt and also an interest that I had in trying this fabulous tutorial from Elizabeth at Oh! Fransson.








And peacocks for the back, so colourful!

Duplicity Quilt

Finished Quilt Size: 11 x 11

Best Category: Doll/Mini

Quilted by: Me



Thanks for visiting my entry into the festival. Best of luck to all the quilters. Now head on over to Amy's Creative Side and check out all the wonderful entries!!!


 ~Lisa

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'adore les cœurs vos 2 quilts sont superbes et le choix des tissus particulier beaucoup d'originalité

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tiny piecing - this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart quilts are SO amazing! I love them!

    ReplyDelete